The Confederation of Danish Industry, The Greenland Business Association and the Royal Danish Consulate General in Toronto cordially invite you and your company to take part in the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention 2022 in Toronto.
NEW DATES: 10-15 June 2022. Please note that participants signed up to the cancelled event in March must re-sign up due to new add-ons activities.
For the 7th consecutive time, the Kingdom of Denmark is present at the PDAC Convention, which is considered the premier international event for people, companies and organizations in/connected with mineral exploration. The 2022 Convention has been rescheduled to June 13-15 and will be an in-person event with an online option later in the week. Usually PDAC hosts more than 20,000 attendees including exhibitors, experts and investors from 125 countries
The PDAC 2022 programme represents the global mining industry and provides a detailed overview of global, Canadian and Greenlandic operations. You will gain an insight into this industry by senior leaders of major companies, governments and organizations at various levels of the supply chain.
By participating in the PDAC 2022 delegation, you will get:
- Access to events during the PDAC 2022 Convention
- Arctic Mining Seminar at the Royal Danish Consulate before the PDAC Convention
- Various networking events and receptions
- Greenland Day at PDAC
- Greenlandic Investor Reception at Toronto Harbour Front
- Joint booth at PDAC for you to dialogue with customers and other stakeholders
- Optional social event in Toronto – DKK 550 per person Sunday June 10th
- Optional Welcome Dinner – DKK 600 per person Monday June 11th
- Optional Distillery District guided historic tour – DK 150 per person Wednesday June 14th
Please find further information here